11.02.2009

Pictures!!

So I found my camera, uploaded the pictures, and here are mys super cute kids, and what they've been up to since umm August. :S

Abby wanted me to do her hair in a STAR. This was what I came up with, it isn't particularly good, but it was fun trying. Maybe this weekend we'll try again.
Her idea. Completely hers. Well actually, Harvey was quite agreeable.
Yes, she actually did succeed in pulling both of her brothers in the bike trailers. Smart, strong, clever girl!
My goofy little trick-or-treaters
Yes, that's more like it. Lovable, sweet, darling children.
Our Unicorn Keeper. Yes, I made the costume. Blood, sweat and tears (lots of tears) went into that robe. But it worked out in the end and she loved it.
Super Harvey!!! He kills bad cows, lol . He is so wonderfully imaginative. It's a boy thing I guess, but he always wants to be killing something or other. Why Super Harvey gets bad COWS I have no idea.
Yep I made the cape for this one too, and it turned out quite nicely if I do say so myself. No tears.
Tiger Cub. It was Abby's, then Harvey's. I don't quite dare say it- but I think my kids keep getting cuter. Is this not the cutest little boy anyone has ever seen? I mean really- sparkly eyes, toothy sweet grin. Freeze time here please. I can't bear the thought of him growing up.
A shot I got on his Birthday. He keeps trying to grab the camera when he sees it.

4 comments:

Kristy said...

So cute! I love that last one of the baby...what a sweetie :)

Maria said...

They are so cute!! You did an amazing job on their costumes!

I love the picture of Abby pulling her brothers on the bike. She is such a good sister =)

You are one wonderful mom!

midRae said...

So adorable. You did great.

Jessica said...

I'm so impressed that Abby can pull both of her brothers on her bike! And I love the costumes--very impressive!