Nov 1st- This day I was especially grateful for Sacrament Meeting. Specifically Testimony meeting. I got to sit in Sacrament meeting with all of Jeff's brothers and sisters, I got to hear the wonderful testimonies of his mother and grandmother. And wondrously, the very first person who got up to bear a testimony was not a family member and spoke directly to me. About Counting Blessings (imagine that). I'm even grateful for FASTING. I pulled it off for the first time in probably 2 years, I tried once earlier but was nursing too often and got sick. Now that we are weaning I was able to fast, and it was wonderful. So there you go, I am GRATEFUL for Fast Sunday.
Nov 2nd- I am grateful for Doctors and generally good health. Harvey had a frightful coughing fit last night, and I got him an appointment in the morning. It's just and ear infection/sinusitis. No pneumonia, but if it was starting then the antibiotics for the earache should help any infection in the respiratory too. Despite the weeks of snot and coughs, there have been no fevers. Jeff is well and able to work. I am well and able to care for the kids. Abby is well and able to go to school. The boys, well they will be well soon!
Nov 3rd- I am grateful for my Saggy Baggy Elephant skin. Ok, really I hate it. But I'm grateful for it too. Why??? Well because, it's a mark of something I had to overcome. It's a mark of general improvement that I never thought was possible. I certainly hope that weight training will reduce the saggy baggies. It may never, but until it does I will be grateful that I no longer fill that skin so well. My kids may never need to be grateful for saggy baggies of their own.



1 comment:
I love all that you are greatful for. I am also greatful for that saggy baggy skin. And yes it does tighten up with weight training. Now please tell me how you lost the weight because it seems that I am stuck and have been stuck for about a year. When I see what you have accomplished I am amazed and so excited for you.
Post a Comment