11.09.2009
Counting Blessings-9th
9th Blessing- I am so truly grateful for Jeff and his work. Jeff has an amazing work ethic, and always has. It is a good thing because it offsets my procrastinating lazy self. Jeff has a good job, with great employers. He loves to work with them, and even though they put him on salary they let him work on the side for some extra. Because of this I am able to stay home and tend to my kids. Most women I know have had to get at least one job (many full time) to make ends meet in this economy. Jeff works hard with a good job and it pays all of our bills. I may often wish for more fun stuff/shopping in our budget, but really that is so unimportant. Jeff is good at what he does and loves finding challenges at work. It's a job that we can see keeping us here in Cedar City for life. A strange thing to imagine for me, but it is a lovely place for us to put down roots. Sometimes I feel like grumbling because of long hours, but Jeff tries to spend most of his non-working time with us. Several times he has turned down a men only activity in favor of staying home with us. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful and hardworking husband. Definitely one of my greatest blessings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Yay for jobs! And hard-working hubbies!
Post a Comment