11.25.2009

Counting Blessing 25

I am grateful for my SLING. When Willie arrived, I ordered a ring-sling from an Etsy shop. I'd always heard that baby #3 was hardest because you didn't have enough hands anymore. And boy, oh boy was that true. Since I figured it out, I've worn Willie practically everywhere and gotten lots of compliments. I was able to tend to almost anything that needed my hands, and still have him right there 'in my arms'. It was great. It hasn't been used as much since he started walking, but this morning he brought it to me, and when I put it on he reached up to be picked up. Actually he's done it twice this morning. He may be a bit more independent but he still like to be secure with his mommy I guess. I am so grateful for this apparatus that made having a clingy baby a joy, not a frustration.

No comments: