11.24.2009

23, 24

23- I am grateful for Harvey. He is such a playful, incredibly fun little guy. He makes me laugh and smile, and drives me up the wall. Often times he doesn't seem to have a clue what he means, or what he wants. But it's always an adventure trying to figure it out. He's very loving, and just wants to be around the people who love him. His playful smile is very difficult to stay mad at. And his favorite response when he is told no is 'But it's FUN'. Harvey is our rubber child. He bounces right back from almost any hurt. Of course this sometimes means he bounces back and forth from emotion to emotion, opinion to opinion. But I wouldn't change him for anything. What would life be like without Harvey's imagination?? No fun, that's what

24-I am grateful for Willie. During the first half of his pregnancy Jeff and Abby were convinced we were having a girl, I expected we would have a girl, because my family came GBGBGB. And I was depressed, it just felt all wrong. I didn't know my baby at all, I never saw him in a dream like I did the older two. But as soon as we had the u/s and saw it was a boy- I realized I had known all along that a boy was on the way, and all was right with the world. Willie is very much a Momma's Boy. He is my most affectionate child, he really loves to give love, be loved, cuddle, and more. Before he was mobile he hated being put down, and was kind of difficult that way. But when he finally learned to crawl at 9 months old, his whole attitude changed. He's been into everything ever since. He's at that perfect stage where he is incapable of being naughty. And he almost never throws a temper tantrum. I am so glad we had another boy, because Harvey very mcuh needed a friend that would look up to him. If we had had a girl, Harvey would be the only boy as far as the eye could see, and would never get over it. Definitely grateful for Willie. I keep trying to tell him to just stay the way he is now, but I'm pretty sure he is ignoring me.

No comments: