11.08.2009

Counting Blessings

4th blessing- I am grateful we are a 2 car family. And I'm grateful I bought Abby 2 booster seats and a SKRadian before Willie was born. Because when the only key you have to the minivan disappears and you are supposed to be driving to St. George, it is nice to have another vehicle loaded with extra car seats to transport everyone in.

5th blessing- Sunshine. Really it is such beautiful glorious stuff. As is sending my kids out to play without having to run the gauntlet of snow gear. Yay for Indian summers.

6th blessing- Nap time. Specifically MY nap time.

7th blessing- A dog to walk because fresh air, a lovely sunset, and some time to myself can be hard to come by otherwise.

8th blessing- New days. Tomorrow is always another day, and I can start over again.


4 comments:

Jessica said...

Big DITTO to blessing 5 and 6! With the complications I had after having Ellie, I felt like I missed summer, so this beautiful weather has been an enormous blessing for us! We've been doing all of our summer activities this fall.

And yesterday, I got a 2 HOUR NAP! With my hubby! It was amazing!!

Lara Neves said...

This is why I need to get a dog.

I hope you find your van keys soon!

Anna said...

Me too, Lara! I think Willard is a magician. He gets a hold of something and poof! it just disappears. I really can't do without it for as long as I went without the memory card.

Kristy said...

Counting blessings always is fun! Love the list, look forward to more...