Willie is 10 months old now, plus a week. I started a post when he had turned 9 months to announce his crawling, and never finished it. I did post about the puppy, right? Well apparently the puppy motivated Willie to start moving around too. For most of my readers this is not news- you've all seen him at it since then! It has made him a much more content baby because being set down on the floor is now an opportunity for adventure rather than a sure sign of abandonment. Right now Willie is just full of life and character. He loves his mommy, hates his bed. He has an incredibly expressive little face, and is just funny to watch. (He was pretty thrilled with himself when he was up and wide awake with everyone else before 6 am, thought that was great fun. I disagree.) He is starting to stand without support for a few seconds, and cruising will come very soon I just feel it. My sweet little baby boy is growing up way too fast, so I'm trying to enjoy it while it lasts.
6.19.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
He's so adorable =)
Thanks you, Maria. I quite agree :)
What a sweet, cute little boy! Good genes.
K, that picture is the cutest thing I've seen in forever. Makes me want a boy. :)
That is SUCH a cute picture! He is adorable and that outfit is SO cute!
Post a Comment