This is Harvey after he got into some yummy smelling lotion that was on the floor. His explanation? " Look Mom I'm a pancake with SYRUP!! (hahaha giggle giggle)"
The kids set themselves up a lovely little tea party- complete with center piece- right after we brought in the kid table I inherited from my parents. If only it were still that clean

Just before Easter Willie broke out in hives. Scared the bejeepers out of me. It was most likely a reaction to the lobelia drops I had used the night before to help his earache. And of course, being a holiday weekend the Doctors office was closed so we went to Instacare.

Another Harvey episode. He actually did this the day before the lotion. Yes, that is GLITTER all over the kids room. Their messy room, and thus the toys. But it did motivate us to clean up. Alas, it never does stay that way.
Just before Easter Willie broke out in hives. Scared the bejeepers out of me. It was most likely a reaction to the lobelia drops I had used the night before to help his earache. And of course, being a holiday weekend the Doctors office was closed so we went to Instacare.
Another Harvey episode. He actually did this the day before the lotion. Yes, that is GLITTER all over the kids room. Their messy room, and thus the toys. But it did motivate us to clean up. Alas, it never does stay that way.
Will update more later on the other happennings since the arrival of our dog, and maybe even on surviving the weddings of our younger sisters with 3 kids in tow. Either that or I will just block it from my memory permanently.



3 comments:
I love the picture of the lotion...and his explanation is even better!
Why can't houses just stay clean once cleaned? I suppose I'll miss the messes when my house stays clean because I have no kids around, but sometimes it would be really nice to just have it stay that way for a few minutes. :)
It was a very clever explanation. Quite diffused the mad mommy and made me laugh instead.
Sounds like things have been fun around your place:) I also love the pancake syrup explanation, that is priceless!
Post a Comment