There isn't much to blog about. My friend Tia had her baby in February- he's over 4 months old now and I wanted to go see him and help her out when he was brand new. But since he's been around my fmaily has either been sick, busy, and/or in recovery from the madness. But this last Friday I actually had a chance and Ic alled her up to see if we could come for a visit. She was planning on going over to the park for a music fest and said we could meet them there. It was great. I took the kids and the dog, we went to the park and enjoyed the extrememly pleasant weather. We even enjoyed some of the music. Our kids got to wrestling- knock down drag out, chase each other and tackle wrestling- which was kind of funny because usually Abby whines 'I don't like to play rough' when other kids are playing. We came home and got the kids some dinner and to bed then Jeff went and picked up a redbox movie for date night. We got Faith Like Potatoes because I thought it sounded good and had an A rating. I really really don't recommend it for entertainment. I like faith inspiring stories, but this movie never got me to connect with the primary characters at all. And then it didn't really seem like a story of hidden faith growing as it was a story of sharing faith- It was very much the kind of movie you will find in the Church Library except it was an Evangelical ministry movie. We stayed up til 12:30 because it got started late, and it really wasn't worth the missed sleep. At least it was only a dollar. As soon as I'm done posting this we are going to head out for a family drive to find a good camping spot for this weekend. Hurray for a 3 day weekend!! Hurray for camping!
Last night Jeff put Harvey in a shirt my sister made last year that says "Small Fry" on it. Harvey asked what it said, then informed Jeff that he wasn't the small fry any more- Willie is the small fry now and Harvey is the "Big Fry" Kids really do grow to fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Harvey is pretty smart. :)
Post a Comment