2.07.2010
Sweet Cheeks
Tonight I was completely lazy. I got cold and buried myself under blankets on the couch. Then added a layer of sweet cheeked children. I wish I had pictures, but at least I can now say I understand more fully the term sweet-cheeks. Pectol kids have them, super sweet ones. They are so very kissable. Even better, they don't seem to mind being practically slobbered on when Mommy gets a bit enthusiastic in her kisses. Soft and plump little cheeks. Squeezy little children, generous with the love and hugs. So generous that at one point Abby got off my lap and informed me that Daddy had not had enough Abby cuddles yet. Then she relocated. That was alright, Mommy had to get up anyways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Squeezy children and kissable cheeks are the best! Yay for little cuddle bugs.
That Abby is the cutest and definitely has the cutest kissable cheeks. We were just loving primary on Sunday looking out the door and seeing huge snow flakes. She is so adorable and I just love her.
Post a Comment