2.02.2010

A Perfect Vacation...

Must be one where you enjoy every minute of it. Have nothing to worry about. And when it is over, you are actually glad to go back to real life. That was our cruise. Jeff's employers bought the tickets and sent us because they don't want him to burn out. It was definitely the best vacation I've ever been on. Here are some pictures we took to show the kids, and now you too.



My apologies, the slideshow is playing in reverse of how I thought I set it up. It makes more sense the other way if you want to bother changing the images yourself.

6 comments:

Jeralee said...

Wow. I could soo use a vacation. Sounds like it was fantastic. And HOLY COW you are SKINNY! WTG on the weight loss.

Jessica said...

That sounds amazing! Your pictures look like you guys had so much fun! And wowzas, you look so good! This mommy needs to lose her baby weight--any tips?

Maria said...

That's wonderful! So glad that you two could go!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

It looks like it was super fun. and nice and sunny too!

Love, Heather G.

Anonymous said...

It looks like it was super fun! and nice and sunny too.

Love, Heather G.