Willie- with his little one toothed grin, he is an absolute joy. He is most content in the arms of his parents. He is so observant, his eyes are like little bright sponges- they soak it all in. His laugh, his smile, his little baby voice babbling away. What is he trying to tell us?
Harvey- Aaahh my Harvey boy. He tells us several times a day that he loves his WHOLE family. I think my favorite thing right now is his little mispronunciations, they are sweet but I know he will outgrow them soon. Willie is pronounced with an 'L' at the front. Huggy, checky, a lot of ee sounds at the end of a word. Tonight he sat on my lap while listening to scriptures, reached over and patted Willie's head and said 'Oh Lillie I'm you big brother'. Harvey is always trying to save us from the monsters- he is a hero, a superboy, a GOOD GUY.
Abby- My precious daughter! What would we be without you. Abby loves to surprise us by doing a special chore without us knowing. She creates parties to entertain mommy all the time. She is always trying to help and play with Willie. When we made a lentil dish called Yamiser Wat for dinner she devoured the first helping, asked if she could have more and shouted 'oh YES' when we inquired if she liked it. She is pretty frank about things- when I asked her how I looked one day, her eyes got really big and she responded almost breathlessly- 'Barbie!'. She is mighty good at laying on the compliments. She has the best laugh in the whole world- it is downright ticklish. When Abby laughs, so do I.



1 comment:
Your children are so sweet! Thank you for the beautiful word snap shots. You are such a wonderful mother.
Post a Comment