3.13.2009

Harvey Moroni Pectol -3

Harvey! My sweet little baby boy is 3 years old. And what a character he is. I always assumed he would be very rowdy, into things, daring, etc. He isn't really. When he was learning to walk he would take one step, then pause while he got his balance before he took another. Now that he is old enough to think about it- he absolutely won't go down slides. Not even the little ones at the kindergarten playground. He does love dirt, swords, killing monsters, fighting, and all those boy things. His favorite of our Sunday Movies are the Nephi ones. Only he says Nefighting! He's quiet and keeps to himself, he isn't demanding really. But that doesn't mean he doesn't need us. One of his favorite sayings of late is- I Love You, I Love my HO FLAMMILY!! He finally learned how to give a hug- until now he would just kind of lean into you, but now he wraps his arms around your neck and pulls himself as close as he can. He loves doing things with his big sister and doesn't really understand when there are things he can't do the same- like go over to a neighbors house without his parent(s). He likes his little brother- but doesn't really appreciate all the hair pulling, button grabbing, and kicking feet that seem to make up Willy right now. I really don't know what he is going to do when Willy is big enough to acutally follow him around. I guess he'll learn, and I hope they'll be friends. In honor of his big milestone I foudn some pictures of him over the last few years. I'd like to put a special thanks to my mom here- she made him every single one of those birthday cakes, and he has loved them all.





3 comments:

Jessica said...

What a cute little 3 year old! And what fabulous cakes!

Maria said...

Harvey is so cute, and sounds like he's such a sweet heart too.

Kate said...

He is getting so big and he is so cute!!! You are doing an awesome job with your kids.