8.28.2008

So this is what 3 is

I get it now. Today was the first day I took all the kids out in the car. It was just to Will's 2 week check. But now I get it. The hands thing. I don't have enough. Especially since it takes 2 hands to hold onto that carseat. I misplaced Harvey continuously. Fortunately the nurses helped him follow me. I nearly fell asleep while driving (Harvey decided to not sleep last night, but Jeff was up with him). So yes, 3 is definitely a challenge. I will need to figure out how to use a sling with ease quickly, and/or remember to take a leash for Harvey. On another note, Will is GROWING. in 2 weeks not only is he back to birth weight, but now he weighs 7 lbs 11 ounces. Thats an addition of 1 pound and 3 ounces. And I got a nap this afternoon, apparently Harvey was tired after not sleeping, and Will is tired after the torturous PKU. Abby is being a great big sister, unfortunately sleep deprivation, back aches, and headaches are making me not the nicest. She's pretty forgiving. If I just remember to hug her occassionally instead of shoo her out of my personal bubble, she's happy. So notes to myself- remember leash, hug Abby, practice sling.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Yay for another blogger in the family! Now, you need to put pics on of your cute little family!

Anna said...

Pictures. Eventually I'll figure that out too. I have some good ones.