12.07.2011

A little Christmas Miracle

Little Christmas miracle today- Almost 2 years ago, I bought a Nativity (I <3 Nativities) in Mexico while Jeff and I were on a cruise, right after Christmas. I think I was a bit baby brained last Christmas, because it didn't get brought out at all. When Jeff pulled out the decorations this year, I remembered.
I definitely wanted to find it and set it up this year, but I didn't know at all where I had put it. Probably in my closet, but my closet is FULL of secrets right now. I didn't relish the idea of digging through there. So, when I said my prayers this morning I asked for a little help to find the Nativity. I opened my closet (to get socks), glanced up, and saw a big shoe box, that I hadn't noticed recently. 'I bet that's it' I thought. I pulled it down- and sure enough! My Mexican Nativity was all wrapped up neatly in newspapers in the shoe box. Heavenly Father answered my prayer in less than 2 minutes. I got right back on my knees to thank him.
It's a small thing, and wouldn't have mattered if I hadn't found it. However, I can not deny that Heavenly Father hears prayers and cares enough to pay attention to me, even for some little thing. I think he was just showing me that- He's Here. How blessed we are to have Him and that He sent his Son!
Merry Christmas all!

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Yay! I am so glad that you found it!