
Isn't she a beautiful little girl? Abby got to be the 'flower girl' for my sisters wedding on Saturday, and she loved it. I forgot my camera in the packing process but my Aunt took this and emailed it to me (Thanks Kim!) Abby loved her dress, her basket of flowers, and wearing flowers in her hair. She was charming and sweet the whole time and , as usual, hammed it up for the camera. The best part of the night for her came when Irene and Jens had their dance and then opened the floor for everyone. Abby was able to get all of my brothers, her daddy, and Harvey to dance with her. I took a turn with her and so did the bride. Long after everyone else quit Abby and Ian were dancing. She danced the whole time. When the reception was finally over she was so tired she could barely walk to the car, but since Jeff and I were carrying her brothers she had no choice. To express just how she felt Abby said "I'm tired, my feet hurt. I wish I didn't HAVE any feet!!" I love this girl.



3 comments:
Nothing more fun for a little girl than being a flower girl!
shes gorgeous
I've felt like that before!
Post a Comment