10.27.2008

Pictures of Willard

While I am thinking about it and sitting here already I'm going to post some of Willards pics. Because practically none of you have seen him. Well at first he seemed to hate the camera- he cried everytime I got it out.

So I started getting it out when he was asleep. Everytime I look at my sleeping kids I think of a line from one of the Anne books. Anne has gone back to her birthplace and gotten her hands on some of her parents things. Her mother writes in a letter (or journal) describing her baby (being Anne) 'I love her best when she is sleeping and even better when she is awake'. The 2nd one is his 2 month picture. He weighed in at 12 lbs 1 oz the day before.

So after we got out the swing and I bought new batteries for it- yesterdayI finally caught one- A GRIN!!


Now isn't he just the cutest? I have a pictures somewhere of Abby doing the very same thing. She was also cute. (still is, lol)

No comments: