OK ok so I guess Willard really does look like Harvey. JUST like Harvey. Go ahead, tell me which is which.
Alright so they aren't identical. But I finally got access to Harvey's baby pictures and was surprised how alike they are. The ones where it is the most apparent Abby is holding Harvey and that is just a dead giveaway. At any rate now you've seen my cute babies. Not a fair contest since most of you haven't met Will, but I'll reveal later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Wow! Will and Harvey DO look so much alike! Holy cow. That's awesome.
Well since I put a photo at the top of my blog, maybe it is pretty obvious after all. But still no guesses from anyone??
Right so it is ages later- but Will is the slightly redder baby on the bottom. If I can make pics work again I'll be adding more soon
Post a Comment